- Yass weather forecast, Bureau of Meteorology Warnings . . .
7 day forecast, current, today and yesterday weather rain and temperature readings, sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset and detailed local weather almanac
- Southern Tablelands weather forecast and Bureau of . . .
State and regional weather forecasts, current conditions, Bureau of Meteorology warnings, radar and satellite animations
- Precis Forecasts For New South Wales - Bureau of Meteorology
Sun 20 May Mon 21 May Tue 22 May Wed 23 May Thu 24 May Fri 25 May Sat 26 May Summary: Mostly sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Partly cloudy Mostly sunny Mostly sunny Max Temperature: 19 °C
- Annual climate statement 2017 - Bureau of Meteorology
Highlights PDF Print view Annual climate statement 2017 Wednesday 10 January 2018 Updated 27 March 2018 (updates to “Global” section and some maps) Introduction
- Home | NSW State Emergency Service
When to call Call the NSW SES on 132 500 if you have experienced damage from storms, wind, hail or a fallen tree and if a tree branch is threatening your property or a person’s safety
- SunSmart app and widget - MyUV | MyUV
Free UV Alert Widget Get the widget on your website! It shows the SunSmart UV Alert (issued by the Bureau of Meteorology) when the UV Index is forecast to reach 3 or above
- Weather News - Drought conditions loom across large parts . . .
Weather Feeds Weatherzone offers a range of free weather products that you can easily incorporate into your website Weather feeds Speak to a Meteorologist
- Significant rain event to dump flooding rains on inland . . .
Summer is likely to get off to a stormy and sodden start for much of eastern Australia as an unusual weather combination brings tropics-like deluges on inland regions The Bureau of Meteorology has issued a severe weather warning for a swathe of NSW from Cooma in the south-east to Wentworth in the