- Sailing San blas, Panama to Cartagena, Colombia by Boat
Sailing Panama to Colombia by boat via the San Blas islands to Cartagena is a trip of a lifetime Next departures, sailing reviews, detailed boat descriptions
- Sailing Panama-Colombia with The Gypsy Moth Sailing Yacht
PETER HJALTASON I sailed with the Gypsy Moth on their trip from Panama via San Blas to Colombia We left August 12 and arrived the 16th The boat is owned and sailed by an English couple, Amy and Sym who also have their baby, Halli, with them
- Boat Overland Travel from Panama to Colombia: Options?
Can you travel overland from Panama to Colombia? Yes and no - here are all the options for you including details of sailing boats via the San Blas Islands
- San Blas Dreams - San Blas Tours Panama | 2 Days 1 Night . . .
San Blas Dreams is a specialised travel tour agency operating from Panama City since 2014 We are leaders in Panama for tours to San Blas Islands
- San Blas Islands of Panama (Guna Yala) - Official
The San Blas islands are a group of islands in the archipelago de San Blas, located in the Northwest of Panama facing the Caribbean Sea There are 378 islands within the archipelago and they are scattered around in an area of about 100 square miles
- How to Cheaply Travel From Panama to Colombia (or visa . . .
#3 5-Day Sailing Trips Probably the most common way of travel from Panama to Colombia for backpackers is to take one of the 5-day tours, which take in the beautiful San Blas Islands, owned by the indigenous Kuna people
- s v Zingaro | Sailing Around the World Adventure
Sailing Zingaro | We’re taking our boat apart! All of a sudden we’ve got quite a bit of space here!
- How to Visit Panama’s San Blas Islands | Travel + Leisure
The day before my departure for San Blas, I drop off my passport at Blue Sailing, the agency that coordinates all the boat trips through the islands The next day I set off for Manga, about a half