- 10 Day Portugal Itinerary – Epic Lisbon to Porto Road Trip
In March, the boyfriend and I set out for our epic 10 day Portugal itinerary We explored Lisbon and headed north for our Portugal road trip to Porto
- Porto vs. Lisbon: 8 reasons Porto is cooler | CNN Travel
(CNN) — Lisbon has established itself as Europe's hippest city-trip destination over the past couple of years, but now it has a rival that's a little too close for comfort
- Day Trip from Porto to Régua by Train and Return by Boat 2018
See the scope of Northern Portugal on this day trip from Porto to Régua by train and boat Begin your day with a scenic train trip from Porto
- BEST of Lisbon City FULL-Day Private Tour with Driver . . .
Wonderful day to remember in Sintra! Review of: Private Tour: Sintra Day Trip from Lisbon My friend and I did a private tour of Sintra with John We had a really great experience – we appreciated the flexibility of a private tour and being able to see the specific sites we wanted to see
- The 10 Best Porto Tours, Excursions Activities 2018
Porto tours and things to do: Check out Viator's reviews and photos of Porto tours
- How to Get from Lisbon to Porto - TripSavvy
You can get from Lisbon to Porto by bus, train, car, or airline, but each method of transport comes with its own benefits and drawbacks, which include varying costs, travel times, and luggage limits Choosing the best method for your itinerary, then, comes down to how long you have to spend in Portugal, how much you've budgeted for travel, and your personal travel needs
- Fatima Shrine Sanctuary Full-Day Private Tour from Lisbon . . .
Featured on Tripadvisor, Mashable, Lisbon Guide, and Lonelyplanet One Of the Most Important Pilgrimage Catholic Sanctuaries In The World “The Best Tour Experience in 2018 for Any Catholic visiting Portugal”
- The Berlengas Islands - a fun day trip from Lisbon . . .
The Berlengas Islands of Portugal are a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and an easy day trip from Lisbon This is the story of our trip to the islands