- The French West Indies - Travel to the Caribbean
The Internet's most nearly complete description of the French West Indies, particularly Martinique, Guadeloupe, and St Barth, islands in the Caribbean
- Grenada - Wikitravel
Grenada is a group of three larger islands (Grenada, Carriacou, and Petite Martinique) and several tiny islands in the Caribbean, or West Indies
- Grenada Board of Tourism - The Spice of the Caribbean
Discover Grenada Discover the Spice Islands of the Caribbean: Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique
- Jamaica travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Jamaica holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Jamaica is the Caribbean country that comes with its own soundtrack Groove to its singular
- 25 Best Caribbean Islands to Visit - WOW! - The Crazy Tourist
If it’s beaches you’re after (and let’s face it, what traveler to the Caribbean isn’t?), then Turks and Caicos is perhaps the perfect spot
- Black River, YS Falls and Appleton Rum Estate Day Trip . . .
This tour was great! Lots of crocodiles in the black river, the YS falls was neat, although strange - you basically get a guide that takes you around the falls and
- 15 Reasons to Visit Guadeloupe Islands - SUNSHINE AND . . .
I only had the chance to visit St Anne’s market but the short time I spent here is one of my most cherished memories The vivid homemade rum punch bottles, the
- How to plan a Caribbean vacation post-hurricane - NY Daily . . .
* CheapCaribbean com is launching sales of a spring Rum Tour on Oct 17 The tour takes travelers to distilleries in Antigua, St Kitts and Barbados, which