- Lithgow climate: Average Temperature, weather by month . . .
>> Lithgow Weather by month weather averages The climate in Lithgow is warm and temperate The rainfall in Lithgow is significant, with precipitation even during the driest month This climate is considered to be Cfb according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification
- Lithgow climate, averages and extreme weather records
Lithgow climatology including monthly and daily averages and records of temperature and rain
- Lithgow Weather averages monthly Temperatures . . .
Average monthly temperatures and weather for Lithgow , australia Includes monthly temperatures, rainfall, hours of sunshine and relative humidity
- Climate and average monthly weather in Lithgow (New South . . .
CLIMATE AND AVERAGE MONTHLY WEATHER IN Lithgow (New South Wales), Australia On average, the warmest month is January On average, the coolest month is July June is the wettest month
- Lithgow climate, averages and extreme weather record . . .
Max temp history Long term average 12 6° Average this month 13 0°
- Lithgow climate, averages and extreme weather records . . .
Lithgow Long-term Averages 10:18 AEST The word drought is a such an emotive word- but what does drought mean? According to the Bureau of Meteorology, "drought is a prolonged, abnormally dry period when the amount of available water is insufficient to meet our normal use " This is especially significant as it affects many industries
- Lithgow, Australia - November weather forecast and climate . . .
The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is January (25 5°C) The month with the lowest average high temperature is July (10 4°C) The average low temperature in November: 8 1°C The month with the highest average low temperature is February (12 1°C)
- Lithgow, Australia - Detailed climate information and . . .
Lithgow, Australia - Average monthly weather - Detailed climate information with charts Temperature, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, daylight, sunshine, UV index, and