- How to Reach Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
How to Reach Kanha Kanha National Park is situated at Mandla Balaghat Districts of Madhya Pradesh State in Central India Kanha National Park has excellent Air, Road train connections from most parts of India There are two key locations of Kanha National park, Khatia Mukki Entrance gate
- How to Reach Kanha Tiger Reserve in Madhya . . . - india. com
How to reach Kanha National Park by train The nearest railhead from Kanha National Park is Gondia which is 145 km away However, the more convenient option is to reach Jabalpur railway station, which is 165 km from Kanha, and then follow the road route mentioned above
- How to reach Kanha National Park - Kanha Tiger Reserve
For reaching Kanha national park, one can travel by train option After reaching nearby railway station, further journey to hotel in Kanha is possible by taxi cab Majority of tourists, visiting Kanha national park, prefer to travel by train as it is the most affordable and popular mode of transportation
- Kanha, Kanha National Park, Kanha Tiger Reserve . . .
Kanha Tiger Reserve is a internationally renowned National Park of Central India It is located in ‘Maikal’ ranges of eastern base of triangular Satpura range in Central Indian Highlands of Madhya Pradesh State of India It falls under Mandla Balaghat districts of Madhya Pradesh
- Kanha National Park, Safari Timing, How to Reach, Best . . .
Kanha was divided into two sanctuaries in 1930s, Hallon (250 km²) and Banjar (300 km²) On 1 June 1955 Kanha National Park was established The Kanha Tiger Reserve was made in the year 1973 It covers an area of 940 km² and lies in the two districts of Mandla and Balaghat in Madhya Pradesh
- How to reach Kanha by Road, Rail and Air
How to reach kanha Kanha is situated in the heart of Madhya Pradesh and is well connected by road, rail and air from all major cities and other tourist destinations
- How To Reach Kanha National Park - Kanha Tiger Reserve
• Kanha (Mukki):- It is the second entrance out of three entrance gates of Kanha Tiger Reserve After Khatia entrance, it was opened for visitors to reduce the pressure on Khatia entrance gate Most of the luxurious resorts in Kanha National Park are in adjoining to this entrance It is about 45kms from Khatia entrance