- Donsak Pier near Surat Thani - Koh Samui Travel Information
For many travellers to Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao, Donsak Pier, some 40km south of Surat Thani, is their port of exit
- Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran : Transfer services between . . .
Fast, Safe, Convenient : The best way to explore the Gulf of Thailand! - Transfer services between BANGKOK - HUA HIN - CHUMPHON - KOH TAO - KOH PHANGAN - KOH SAMUI - SURAT THANI - NAKHON SI THAMMARAT - KRABI - PHUKET
- Ferry times - Surat Thani Airport to Koh Tao | Suratthani . . .
This service goes direct from the bus stop in front of Surat Thani Airport terminal building to Mae Haad Pier in Koh Tao The bus journey to the ferry port near to Surat Thani city takes 27 minutes, where you transfer to a high speed ferry for the sea crossing to Koh Tao via Koh Samui and Koh Phangan
- Bangkok to Koh Samui - Santorini Dave – Hotels Travel
The best way to get to Koh Samui from Bangkok is to fly Flight, Ferry, Train, and Bus information from Bangkok to Koh Samui
- Koh Samui to Phuket - Bus Ferry Ticket Booking Service
Go from Koh Samui to Phuket by bus and ferry with our professionally organised travel services Competitive prices on transfers to Phuket from just ฿650
- Samui Ferry Piers - Getting to and around Koh Samui by Ferry
Arriving at one of Samui’s ferry piers offer a pleasant alternative to the airport to get to the island If you travel by car around southern Thailand, you can get to Samui by ferry which offers an economical way to get there
- Klong Nin Beach Koh Lanta - Amazing Lanta
Klong Nin beach Koh Lanta is centrally located on Koh Lanta's coastline It's increasingly popular with a good range of accommodation
- Krabi Town travel - Lonely Planet
Krabi to Koh Phangan by Lomprayah Coach and High Speed Catamaran Travel from Krabi to Koh Phangan, the party island in the Gulf of Thailand, in an air-conditioned bus directly to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani and further to Koh Phangan by Lomprayah high speed catamaran with a short stopover on Koh Samui