- Christchurch, New Zealand Travel Weather Averages . . .
Christchurch, New Zealand - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Christchurch - Botanic Gardens, New Zealand Travel Weather . . .
Christchurch - Botanic Gardens, New Zealand - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Climate Weather Averages in Christchurch, New Zealand
Annual Weather Averages Near Christchurch Averages are for Christchurch Airport, which is 5 miles from Christchurch Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015
- Christchurch monthly weather averages - Weather-2-Visit
Average monthly temperatures and weather for Christchurch , new-zealand Includes monthly temperatures, rainfall, hours of sunshine and relative humidity
- Christchurch Weather Averages for Planning Holidays, New . . .
The weather guide for Christchurch, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia) today's weather forecast provided by MeteoBlue Find out more about our data sources
- Christchurch, New Zealand Average . . . - holiday-weather. com
Christchurch, New Zealand: Annual Weather Averages January is the hottest month in Christchurch with an average temperature of 64 °F (18 °C) and the coldest is July at 43 °F (6 °C) The wettest month is March with an average of 50mm of rain The best month to swim in the sea is in February when the average sea temperature is 61 °F (16 °C)
- Queenstown, New Zealand Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Queenstown, New Zealand - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Climate and average monthly weather in Christchurch . . .
Christchurch has a temperate maritime climate with dry warm summers The mean daily maximum air temperatures is 22 5 degrees Celsius (72 5 °Fahrenheit) in January, and 11 3 °C (52 3 °F) in July In winter it is common for the temperature to fall below 0 °C (32 °F) at night There are on average 70 days of ground frost per year