- Central Asia and Uzbekistan Tours Travel. The Silk Road . . .
Tour packages to Uzbekistan and Central Asia; Adventure holidays and trips Private and group tours Tour operator in Central Asia
- Tour Services Along the Silk Road - Central Asia . . . - Sitara
Escorted group and individual tours, travel, adventure and tourism to all Central Asian countries Tourist services along the Silk Road in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Western China
- Snow Leopard ToursSnow Leopard Tours | Tour operator along . . .
We are a small, highly experienced “boutique” travel company operating unique tours throughout Central Asia, Far East, and Indian Subcontinent Our specialty is arranging small-group and customized tours in China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Iran, Nepal, India, Mongolia and Tibet
- Silk Road to Ruin: Is Central Asia the New Middle East . . .
Silk Road to Ruin: Is Central Asia the New Middle East? [Ted Rall, Ahmed Rashid] on Amazon com *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers Part graphic novel travelog, part tongue-in-cheek travel guide, here are the adventures of caustic cartoonist Rall in the wild and wooly central Asian countries
- Find Your Central Asia Tour - Kalpak Travel
Find your Central Asia Tour: Group private tours to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan Uzbekistan from Destination Specialists
- Central Asia High Road - Five Stan Tours - Snow Leopard . . .
From Ashgabat, Turkmenistan to Almaty, Kazakhstan, the Central Asia High Road tour is a complete five stan travel offered by Snow Leopard Tours
- Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Birding the Silk Road
In the heart of the northern Greater Himalayas, Kazakhstan is a mountainous country interspersed with vast steppe located within Central Asia, so many of t
- VISIT-UZBEKISTAN. COM - hotels, tours, flights, sights in . . .
Uzbekistan Located in the heart of Central Asia between the Amu Darya and Syr Darya Rivers, Uzbekistan has a long and interesting heritage The famous cities of the Great Silk Road - Samarkand, Bukhara, and Khiva are located in Uzbekistan, and many of history's great conquerors passed through these places