- American Meteorological Society - AMS Journals
* 2017 Journal Impact Factors by Clarivate Analytics Ranking out of 86 journals in the Meteorology and Atmospheric Science category ** 2017 Journal Impact Factors by Clarivate Analytics Ranking out of 189 journals in the Geosciences category *** 2017 Journal Impact Factors by Clarivate Analytics Ranking out of 64 journals in the Oceanography category
- Redirect support - Cambridge Core
You may have arrived at this page because you followed a link to one of our old platforms that cannot be redirected Cambridge Core is the new academic platform from Cambridge University Press, replacing our previous platforms; Cambridge Journals Online (CJO), Cambridge Books Online (CBO), University Publishing Online (UPO), Cambridge Histories Online (CHO), Cambridge Companions Online (CCO
- Resolve a DOI Name
Type or paste a DOI name into the text box Click Go Your browser will take you to a Web page (URL) associated with that DOI name Send questions or comments to doi
- Tropical cyclone - Wikipedia
A tropical cyclone is a rapidly rotating storm system characterized by a low-pressure center, a closed low-level atmospheric circulation, strong winds, and a spiral arrangement of thunderstorms that produce heavy rain Depending on its location and strength, a tropical cyclone is referred to by different names, including hurricane ( ˈ h ʌr ɪ k ən, -k eɪ n ), typhoon ( t aɪ ˈ f uː n
- Synoptic-Dynamic Meteorology in Midlatitudes: Principles . . .
This bar-code number lets you verify that you're getting exactly the right version or edition of a book The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work
- Browse By Author: N - Project Gutenberg
33000+ free ebooks online Did you know that you can help us produce ebooks by proof-reading just one page a day? Go to: Distributed Proofreaders
- Vento - Wikipedia
In meteorologia il vento è il movimento di una massa d'aria atmosferica da un'area con alta pressione (anticiclonica) a un'area con bassa pressione (ciclonica) In genere con tale termine si fa riferimento alle correnti aeree di tipo orizzontale, mentre per quelle verticali si usa generalmente il termine correnti convettive che si originano invece per instabilità atmosferica verticale
- 10,000 Famous Freemasons by William R. Denslow - Volume 2 . . .
E Henry P Eames (1872-1950) Pianist and lecturer b Sept 12, 1872 in Chicago, Ill Studied in U S and abroad under private teachers including Madam Clara Schumann and Ignace Paderewski