- Zibo Travel Guide: Weather Forecast, Things to Do, Tips
The city is located in a warm, temperate zone, and bears a semi-humid and semi-dry continental climate January and July are respectively the coldest and hottest month during a year Like other major cities in North China, Zibo weather has four distinct seasons with an annual average temperature of 12 C-13 C (53 6 F-55 4 F) Spring, summer, and
- Zibo, Shandong, China Travel Weather Forecast | AccuWeather
Your localized Travel weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities
- Zibo Travel Guide: Places to Visit, Travel Tips and Weather
Likes most cities in North China, Zibo has four distinct seasons See nearby Jinan's weather>> When to go: Spring, summer and autumn are the best times to go there, but avoid going on public holidays to make travel more convenient To best enjoy the natural parks, avoid holidays and weekends Zibo Transport
- Monthly Weather for Traveling in Zibo, China
AccuWeather com offers this monthly weather forecast for travelers to Zibo, China Get your travel forecast before your trip
- Zibo, Shandong, China 14 day weather forecast
Weather Today Tomorrow Hour-by-Hour Forecast 14 Day Forecast Yesterday Past Weather Climate (Averages) Zibo Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F
- Zibo, Shandong, Peoples Republic of China Weather . . .
Today’s and tonight’s weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather com Zibo, Shandong, People's Republic of China Thanksgiving Week
- The Best Time to Visit Zibo, China for Weather, Safety . . .
The best times to visit Zibo for ideal weather are April 16th to June 17th or August 27th to October 28th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details