- Zhangjiakou Travel Guide: Weather, Map, Attractions, When . . .
Zhangjiakou, 73 miles from Beijing, is a time-honored city north of Great Wall in Hebei Province and now well-known as a co-host city of 2022 Winter Olympics
- Travel Weather Forecast for Zhangjiakou, China
Zhangjiakou travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Zhangjiakou, China keeps your trip moving
- Zhangjiakou, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Zhangjiakou, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Zhangjiakou Weather, Weather of Zhangjiakou, Zhangjiakou . . .
Zhangjiakou Travel Guide Zhangjiakou City，about 180 kilometers from Beijing City, has a common boundary with Beijing City, Shanxi Province, and Inner Mongolia The topography of Zhangjiakou is bumpiness and called ‘Mountain City north of Great Wall’
- Zhangjiakou Travel Guide, Tourism, Weather, How to Reach . . .
Zhangjiakou travel guide, tourism, weather information, how to reach, route map, photos reviews of Zhangjiakou by travellers on Tripoto
- The Best Time to Visit Zhangjiakou, China for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Zhangjiakou for ideal weather are April 23rd to July 8th or August 13th to September 30th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Zhangjiakou Travel Guide - China Travel Guide - Tour: Beijing
In 1917, Zhangjiakou was the capital of Chahar Province and in 1939 was set up as Zhangjiakou Special City Until 1952, Zhangjiakou was under the domain of Hebei Province Climate: Zhangjiakou has a continental monsoon climate with four distinctive seasons