- Zhangjiakou Travel Guide: Weather, Map, Attractions, When . . .
Zhangjiakou has a continental monsoon climate with the heat and rain arriving in the same season The weather is cool in summer and cold in winter Boasting enough sunshine it is also endowed with abundant wind energy resources
- Travel Weather Forecast for Zhangjiakou, China
Zhangjiakou travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Zhangjiakou, China keeps your trip moving
- Zhangjiakou Weather: Climate, Weather Forecast, Best . . .
In autumn, the weather of Zhangjiakou is cool and the air is clear, meanwhile the rainy days are becoming less and windy days are also comparatively few The weather makes here quite a comfortable place to enjoy a travel You can wear long sleeves trousers and middle-thickness overcoat for going out
- The Best Time to Visit Zhangjiakou, China for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Zhangjiakou for ideal weather are April 23rd to July 8th or August 13th to September 30th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Monthly Weather for Traveling in Zhangjiakou, China
AccuWeather com offers this monthly weather forecast for travelers to Zhangjiakou, China Get your travel forecast before your trip
- Zhangjiakou Travel Guide, Tourism, Weather, How to Reach . . .
Zhangjiakou travel guide, tourism, weather information, how to reach, route map, photos reviews of Zhangjiakou by travellers on Tripoto
- Zhangjiakou Weather, Weather of Zhangjiakou, Zhangjiakou . . .
Zhangjiakou Travel Guide Zhangjiakou City，about 180 kilometers from Beijing City, has a common boundary with Beijing City, Shanxi Province, and Inner Mongolia The topography of Zhangjiakou is bumpiness and called ‘Mountain City north of Great Wall’