- Zhangjiajie Weather - China Travel: China Travel Agency . . .
Zhangjiajie enjoys a subtropical humid monsoon climate, with four distinct seasons, namely the cool spring and summer and warm autumn and winter There is no extreme heat in summer or severe cold in winter
- Zhangjiajie Weather: Forecast, Climate, Best Time to Go
Zhangjiajie Climate – Seasons Travel Advice With a humid subtropical monsoon climate, Zhangjiajie is a place rich in sunshine and rainfall Since the average elevation of the mountains is about 1,000 m (3,300 ft), the temperature rises and drops sharply between day and night, with a gap of nearly 10 C (50 F)
- Zhangjiajie Travel Guide: Tours, Attractions, Weather . . .
Zhangjiajie Travel Guide: plan China Zhangjiajie tour by checking top attractions, things to do, weather, transportation, accommodation, maps and recommended tours
- Zhangjiajie Weather — the Best Times to Visit Zhangjiajie
The best times to visit Zhangjiajie are from April to June and from September to November However, depending on the experience you’re looking for, there may be a different season better suited for what you want to enjoy
- Travel Weather Forecast for Zhangjiajie, China
Zhangjiajie travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Zhangjiajie, China keeps your trip moving
- Zhangjiajie, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Zhangjiajie, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Zhangjiajie Weather - Zhangjiajie Travel Guide . . .
Zhangjiajie Weather With a short spring of two months and a long summer lasting five months, Zhangjiajie is mostly warm and mild in a year July is the hottest time with the highest temperature reaching 32-38'C (90-100'F), and February is usually the coldest, when the lowest temperature is 0-2'C (32-35'F)