- Outback Australia: Do You Need a 4WD? - Travel Guide to . . .
Do you really need a 4WD to see outback Australia? We give you a list of outback places you can go in an ordinary car, and list places you'll need a 4WD
- Australian Aboriginal Artists - Buy Art Online, Japingka . . .
Profiles of leading Australian aboriginal artists - see a wide selection of quality paintings for sale with guaranteed authenticity at Japingka Gallery
- Natural gas pipeline to create up to 350 jobs, but raises . . .
In the middle of Australia's vast outback, work has quietly begun on a 450-kilometre natural gas pipeline — owned in part by the Hong Kong-based company that launched a $13 billion takeover of
- Full program | 2018 ACAL Conference
Thursday, Sept 13, 2018 8:30-8:50 Welcome – welcome to country, conference welcome Auditorium Ron Jones, Wurundjeri Elder 8:50-9:30 Keynote: Tim Rawlings
- English - Warlpiri - AuSIL
J - j-ja cl assertive particle jaa-pv agape, as of mouth, spread apart, as of legs Category: body jaa-jaa-karrimi vc1i expose oneself vulgarly as when certain positions are assumed
- Think there are no homeless people in your area? Think . . .
Some of Australia's most remote, least populated areas have the highest numbers of homeless people, new data reveals
- Kevin Rudds sorry speech - smh. com. au
The text of Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's speech to Parliament