- Yinchuan Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group . . .
Yinchuan has a temperate continental climate, lacking in rainfall but with plenty of sunshine The notable climate feature is windy, dry and sandy, which requires travelers to drink lots of water
- Yinchuan Weather, When is the Best Time to Travel to Yinchuan
Yinchuan has a dry continental climate of middle latitude temperate zone It has four distinctive seasons The spring comes late here and summer is shorter than that of other places The autumn comes early and winter is longer than that of other places There is a great difference in temperature
- Travel Weather Forecast for Yinchuan, China
Yinchuan travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Yinchuan, China keeps your trip moving
- The Best Time to Visit Yinchuan, China for Weather, Safety . . .
The best times to visit Yinchuan for ideal weather are April 23rd to June 24th or August 6th to September 30th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Hourly Travel Forecast for Yinchuan, China . . . - AccuWeather
Hourly travel weather forecast for Yinchuan, China from AccuWeather com Know the weather when you travel
- Yinchuan Weather, Weather of Yinchuan, Yinchuang Travel Guide
Yinchuan Travel Guide Yinchuan, the capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, lies to the west of the Yellow River and to the east of Helan Mountain The landform is divided into two main parts, the mountainous region in the west and south and the plains in the north and east The average altitude of Yinchuan is 1,100 meters (about 3,609 feet)
- Best Time To Visit Yinchuan gt; Weather, Temperature Season
What is the best time to visit Yinchuan? The best time to visit Yinchuan is between the months of May and October, when the weather is most pleasant in the area