- Yangon - Wikipedia
Early history Yangon was founded as Dagon in the early 11th century (c 1028–1043) by the Mon, who dominated Lower Burma at that time Dagon was a small fishing
- Nature Link Travels and Tours - Myanmar Travel Agent - Home
Home - Welcome to Nature Link Travels and Tours Company Limited Olympic Hotel, Ground Floor, National Swimming Pool Compound, U Wisara Road, U Wisara Qtr, Dagon
- 11 Fun Things to Do in Yangon, Myanmar (in 2018) | Drifter . . .
This post is not just about things to do in Yangon but is also a mini travel guide with information about where to stay and public transport It was originally
- Hotel in Yangon | Sheraton Yangon Hotel - Starwood Hotels
Experience a world class Yangon hotel when you book with Starwood at Sheraton Yangon Hotel Receive our best rates guaranteed plus complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG members
- Living and Working in Yangon, Myanmar
Living and working in Yangon This post is the first in a series focusing on Yangon, Myanmar It is predominantly meant to provide an additional perspective on the
- Ngapali beach (Myanmar) | getting there, weather, best . . .
Ngapali beach in Myanmar is one of the best beach travel destinations in asia with long, sandy and palm covered dream beaches How to get there, weather and best
- Belmond Governors Residence - TripAdvisor: Read Reviews . . .
Did you know that Belmond Governor's Residence has Free Wifi, Spa, Restaurant, Room Service and Downtown? Book Belmond Governor's Residence, Yangon Region