- Yangon Weather - Travel and Local Information Guide
Seasons Like the rest of Myanmar, Yangon enjoys dry, sunny weather from November through April, when the northeast monsoon rolls through The temperatures rise in March and April, and when the wet southwest monsoon arrives in May it can become intensely hot and sticky
- Travel Weather Forecast for Yangon, Myanmar
Yangon travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Yangon, Myanmar keeps your trip moving
- Yangon Weather in November - Myanmar Tours
Yangon Weather in November The weather in Yangon in November witnesses a positive variation throughout the month This city is drenched in the sunshine and dry air as the average temperature in, Yangon in November is not too hot at 27 2 °C (80 96 °F)
- Best time to visit Myanmar (Burma) - weather by month . . .
Myanmar (Burma): Weather when to go When is the best time to visit Myanmar? The very best time of year to visit Myanmar is between November and February, with warm dry days bringing in the bulk of the country’s annual visitors
- Yangon, Myanmar Forecast | Weather Underground
Weather Underground provides local long range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide
- Yangon Hourly Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for Yangon . . .
Get the Yangon hour-by-hour weather forecast including temperature, RealFeel and chance of precipitation for Yangon, Myanmar from AccuWeather com
- Yangon Weather in September - Myanmar Tours
Yangon Weather in September Yangon sees a significant change of weather in September as the rainfall is expected to subdue and the temperature tends to drop During this month, the average temperature in Yangon is at 27 3 °C (81 14 °F)