- The pros and cons of living in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia | Expat . . .
Yanbu is a small, quiet city on the Red Sea Located approximately a three hours’ drive north of Jeddah, it has a long history as an important economic centre for Saudi Arabia, from a bustling seaport to one of the two industrial cities under development in the country
- Dive Saudi Arabia: Jeddah, Yanbu and the South - SCUBA Travel
The Dive Sites The main diving areas are around Jeddah and Yanbu which is 300 km north There are also some good reefs south of Jeddah Some of the shore dives in Jeddah have been heavily spear fished (even though spear fishing is banned) and there are also problems with coastal developments polluting the water in some areas
- Travel to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia | flydubai
Jeddah, a commercial and cosmopolitan city situated in Saudi Arabia, boasts coastlines and desert safaris Visit flydubai to find more information
- Focal Travel Pte Ltd | Travel Agency
Backed by a team of experienced Tour Planners and Operations plus a team of young and service-oriented service consultants, FOCAL TRAVEL PTE LTD will always be ever-ready to better serve you efficiently, enthusiastically and affectionately
- Saudi Arabia travel | Middle East - Lonely Planet
Travel guides Starting at $45 49 Ready to go? Get to the heart of Saudi Arabia with one of Lonely Planet's in-depth, award-winning guidebooks
- Saudi Arabias underwater wonders offer scuba divers new . . .
The Red Sea is rich in marine life and has no shortage of mystery There are many 19th and 20th-century shipwrecks that divers come from all over the world to visit
- General Information for Saudi Arabia - findaport. com
APPROACHES: Security: Oil infrastructure remains a possible terrorist target Shipping serving the oil installations should make sure SSPs are implemented fully and robustly while operating in the area