- Wonthaggi - Wikipedia
Wonthaggi ˈ w ɒ n θ æ ɡ i is a seaside town located 132 kilometres (82 mi) south east of Melbourne via the South Gippsland and Bass Highways, in the Bass
- Wonthaggi, Destinations, Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
Delve deep into Victoria's mining history, explore a range of above-ground heritage sites and embark on scenic walks at Wonthaggi
- Wonthaggi Surf Report, Surf Forecast and Live Surf Webcams
Detailed free 10-day surf report for Wonthaggi Including local swell, period, wind and pressure charts
- State Coal Mine, Attraction, Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
The State Coal Mine offers a journey back in time to discover what life working in a coal mine was like in the 1900s Venture underground through the dark network of
- Inverloch information - Travel Victoria: accommodation . . .
Inverloch is an attractive seaside resort and fishing port, located east of Wonthaggi and across the waters of Anderson Inlet from the holiday town of Venus Bay
- Travel Victoria - accommodation visitor guide . . .
A travel guide for Victoria, Australia, including accommodation, tourist information, attractions, events, activities, restaurants, takeaway food, shopping, wineries
- Latrobe Valley news, sport and weather | Latrobe Valley . . .
Latrobe Valley Express delivers the latest news from Morwell VIC including sport, weather, entertainment and lifestyle