- Windhoek - Wikipedia
Etymology The city of Windhoek is traditionally known by two names: ǀAiǁGams, (Khoekhoe: hot springs) and Otjomuise (Otjiherero: place of steam)
- Windhoek, Okahandja, Rehoboth and Gobabis | Namibia 4x4 Hire
Windhoek Arebbush Travel Lodge: Situated near the Eros Airport in Windhoek Campsite under big trees or shade nets Small kitchen for campers use, but also on site
- Word Travels - Travel Guide. Destination guides for the . . .
Travel guide, from Word Travels Destination guides to countries and cities world wide
- Kramersdorf: Swakopmund Webcam - Webcams. travel
15 minutes ago • Webcam • 1280x720 • Views:61,389 • Namweather • English
- Windhoek Airport | Hosea Kutako International Airport . . .
Windhoek Airport, also known as Hosea Kutako International Airport (IATA: WDH) - An unofficial guide to flight information, live arrival and departure schedules
- Climate and Weather of Namibia - Namibia Travel Guide
Namibia – one of the sunniest countries in the world This article overviews the weather and climate of Namibia and explains the best travel seasons
- Hotel Windhoek | AVANI Windhoek Hotel Casino Official Site
AVANI Windhoek Hotel Casino lies in the heart of Namibia and from our hotel, Windhoek and its many charms can be enjoyed be it shopping, dining or fun activities