- Visit Prom Country | Wilsons Promontory and South Gippsland
The official website for Prom Country and South Gippsland, including Wilsons Prom, Korumburra, Leongatha, Foster, Fish Creek, Yanakie and more
- Wilsons Promontory National Park - Parks Victoria
Parks Victoria Phone 13 1963 www parks vic gov au Opening hours Wilsons Promontory National Park is open every day, including weekends and public holidays
- Coastal Stays Australia - Travel Times and Distances
Travel Times and Distances for Coastal Victoria: Please Note: Travel times are estimates only The scenic and winding nature of many roads affects driving times as does road and weather conditions
- Melbourne to Sydney Coastal Drive, Road trips and . . .
Road trips itineraries Melbourne to Sydney Coastal Drive – inland route Take the inland route, joining up with the coast after you've had your fill of farm-fresh produce, crisp mountain air, and local gold rush history
- Melbourne to Sydney Coastal Drive – coastal route, Road . . .
Day 3: Wilsons Promontory to Metung 264 km 164 miles, about 3 5 hours Begin your day with a walk amid the natural beauty of the vast Wilsons Promontory National Park, which covers 50 thousand hectares
- Accommodation in Coastal Victoria | Coastal Stays Australia
Coastal Accommodation Victoria - Holiday accommodation including resorts, motels, tourist parks, cottages, cabins, apartments, holiday house rentals Locate restaurants, wineries, activities, attractions, town maps along the Victorian Coast
- Parks Victoria - Home
The award winning Wilderness Retreats available at Wilsons Promontory National Park, Cape Conran Coastal Park and Buchan Caves