- Wichita, Kansas (KS) profile: population, maps, real . . .
Wichita, Kansas detailed profile Latest news from Wichita, KS collected exclusively by city-data com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
- Wichita, Kansas - Wikipedia
Wichita ( ˈ w ɪ tʃ ɪ t ɔː WITCH-i-taw) is the largest city in the U S state of Kansas Located in south-central Kansas on the Arkansas River, it is the county seat of Sedgwick County and the principal city of the Wichita metropolitan area which had an estimated population of 644,610 in 2015 As of 2017, the city of Wichita had an estimated population of 391,586
- Wichita Breaking News, Sports Crime | The Wichita Eagle
Follow The Wichita Eagle newspaper for the latest headlines on South Central Kansas news Find daily local breaking news, opinion columns, videos and community events
- Heres a look at Eureka tornado, Kansas severe weather . . .
See pictures and videos of Tuesday's severe weather filmed by Kansans from Eureka to Wichita
- Visit Wichita | Events, Things To Do, Hotels, Restaurants
Find vacation planning information about Wichita including hotels, restaurants, things to do, and events Enjoy festivals attractions year round
- Map Weather - Travel Planner - Kansas Turnpike Authority
The Kansas Turnpike Authority provides a map of weather shelters for travelers on the turnpike
- Keeper of the Plains - Wichita, Kansas - Kansas Travel at . . .
Keeper of the Plains and the "Ring of Fire " The Keeper of the Plains in Wichita, Kansas was created in 1974 and placed at the confluence of the Arkansas and Little Arkansas Rivers The 44', 5 ton stylized sculpture of an Indian Chief was designed by Native American artist Blackbear Bosin (1921-1980) and constructed by Tom Washburn of Architectural Metal Products