- Weather, Travel information, Victoria, Australia
With a variable climate, Melbourne and Victoria are warm to hot in summer, mild in autumn, chilled in winter, and cool in spring
- Map of Victoria - Location maps - Travel Victoria . . .
Location of Victoria The state of Victoria is located in the south-eastern corner of mainland Australia and occupies approximately 3% of the area of land covered by Australia as a whole
- Weather Forecast for Victoria, BC, Canada | Tourism Victoria
Weather Located in a sub-Mediterranean zone, Victoria enjoys the mildest climate and driest summers in Canada Victoria boasts an annual average of nearly 2,200 hours of sunshine and a frost-free season of eight months
- Victoria Falls Weather in detail - Victoria Falls Travel Guide
Victoria Falls weather is beautiful!! For anyone getting away from the long winter months of the Northern hemisphere, you will love it Hot summers from September through to April, and mild winters from May though to August
- Mansfield information - Travel Victoria: accommodation . . .
Other helpful resources Mansfield - Mt Buller Information about the Mansfield and Mount Buller region for visitors including events, activities, attractions and business listings
- Victoria Travel | Super, Natural BC
Adorned with flowers and colonial architecture, Victoria is a wanderer's paradise Admire the beauty of the ocean and reflect on the area's history as you explore this vibrant city where students and politicians alike get around by bike
- Weather for Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - timeanddate. com
Current weather in Melbourne and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days