- Victoria, British Columbia - Wikipedia
Victoria, the capital city of the Canadian province of British Columbia, is on the southern tip of Vancouver Island off Canada's Pacific coast The city has a population of 85,792, while the metropolitan area of Greater Victoria has a population of 367,770, making it the 15th most populous Canadian metropolitan area Victoria is the 7th most densely populated city in Canada with 4,405 8 people
- British Columbia Travel and Adventure Vacations . . .
EMR Vacation Rentals: Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria… A fully licensed Travel Agency offering fully furnished vacation homes, condos, suites, and estate rentals in British Columbia Read more
- Victoria 2018: Best of Victoria, British Columbia Tourism . . .
Victoria is a thriving city of heritage architecture and time-honored traditions like afternoon tea With the ocean at its doorstep and wilderness in its backyard, it’s also a perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts
- Vancouver Island News, Events, Travel, Accommodation . . .
Prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada Explore Victoria, Tofino, Parksville, Campbell River or Port Hardy, or go hiking, camping, kayaking, golfing, salmon fishing, whale watching or wildlife viewing
- Tourism Victoria | Explore Everything Victoria, BC Has to . . .
Welcome to Victoria B C Discover everything you need to know about visiting our beautiful city
- Super, Natural BC | British Columbia Travel Information
British Columbia, Canada’s westernmost province, is set between the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Ocean Popular travel destinations include Vancouver,
- Victoria Travel | Super, Natural BC
Visit leafy, flower-filled Victoria—British Columbia’s capital city—for museums, English charm, seafront parks, and ocean adventures on southern Vancouver