- Victoria Falls Weather in detail - Victoria Falls Travel Guide
Victoria Falls weather is beautiful!! For anyone getting away from the long winter months of the Northern hemisphere, you will love it Hot summers from September through to April, and mild winters from May though to August
- (UPDATED) Best 2018 Victoria Falls Travel Guide: (Tips . . .
Where is the Victoria Falls located? Do you visit Victoria falls on the Zambia or Zimbabwe side? All revealed within our essential travel guide
- Helicopter flights from Victoria Falls
Get a bird’s eye view of Victoria Falls with a short helicopter flip or get the fuller game flight to include wildlife viewing and the Batoka Gorge
- Best Time to Visit Victoria Falls (High Low Season . . .
The best time to visit the spectacular Victoria Falls is from February to May, directly after the region’s summer rains, when you’ll see the world’s largest sheet of falling water flowing at its greatest volume
- Volunteer in Victoria Falls with International Volunteer HQ
Volunteer in Victoria Falls with International Volunteer HQ, the world's most affordable and trusted volunteer organization Volunteers are based on a private game reserve in the popular tourist area of Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls River Lodge - Best Way To Experience . . .
Victoria Falls River Lodge is the first private game lodge to be built in the Zambezi National Park Situated on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River – the Zambezi Crescent Collection’s pioneer lodge is so close to the world-renowned Victoria Falls one can see the spray in the distance
- Victoria Falls | Zimparks
Victoria Falls and Zambezi National Parks lie on the southern bank of the Zambezi River Visitors can travel by car, driving 440 kilometres northwest from Bulawayo or through Kazungula Border Post with Botswana 90 kilometres to the west