- Travel Advice and Advisories for Cuba
Travel Health Notice - Zika virus The Public Health Agency of Canada has issued advice for travellers on the Zika virus, recommending that Canadians practice special health precautions while travelling in affected countries Pregnant women and those considering becoming pregnant should avoid travel to Cuba
- Gocuba. ca | Cuba Tourist Board of Canada
Cuba is the friendliest and safest island in the Caribbean The people are my number one reason for visiting the island, visits which started in the mid-1980
- Iberostar Laguna Azul Hotel, Varadero - TripAdvisor
Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero: See 4,490 traveler reviews, 8,446 candid photos, and great deals for Iberostar Laguna Azul, ranked #27 of 65 hotels in Varadero and rated 3 5 of 5 at TripAdvisor
- VARADERO [Matanzas] | cubacasas. net | Guide Casas
Anyone writing about Cuba cannot avoid the Peninsula de Hicacos — better known as Varadero — if only because its 20 kilometers of beaches attract one of every four tourists to the island
- cuba weather . org - Weather in Cuba
Weather in Cuba with forecast for today Climate in Cuba
- Jibacoa, Cuba | The most complete tourist guide!
Discover Jibacoa, a resort located between Varadero and Havana, along the northern coast of Cuba A destination for nature lovers and diving enthusiasts
- Cuba Travel Information and Reviews - Cuba hotels, deals . . .
Cuba travel information with DebbiesCaribbeanResortReviews com - Cuba travel reviews with Debbie, your #1 source for Caribbean travel destination information Cuba hotels, deals, vacations, flights and Cuba travel tips