- Tayrona National Park, Colombia | The Colombia Travel Guide
Tayrona National Park in Colombia is a natural reserve full of stunning beaches in the Colombian Caribbean
- Bucaramanga - Colombia Travel
Founded on December 22 of 1622 in a plateau of the Oriental mountain range, a place where the Guane tribe was settled Bucaramanga, is a strategic
- Colombian Festivals,Carnivals in Colombia Colombia . . .
Events in Colombia are frequent and celebrated with zeal As any local will tell you, Colombians take any excuse to enjoy a good party and that’s a great thing for travellers who will be welcomed to the fiesta with open arms – quite often straight into a salsa jig
- Current Local Time in Colombia - timeanddate. com
What time is it in Colombia now? Map of Colombia, time zone names and time in the largest cities
- Hiking in Puracé National Park | Colombia Travel Blog by . . .
Puracé National Park is a gorgeous park surrounding a volcano, near Popayan in Cauca This southern Colombia park boasts condors, paramo and some great hiking
- The Top 8 Islands in Colombia | Colombia Travel Blog by . . .
Chris on July 1, 2016 at 12:01 pm Hi Heidi, Honestly, when it comes to weather on the Caribbean coast it can be a touch unpredictable However, traditionally around July is more like the dry season – rain is always possible (as are storms – it’s the tropics!) but it’s not the full-on wet season, like in September and August
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta Ski Resort Guide, Location . . .
Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta ski resort guide, weather and snow reports, Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta piste data, Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta location maps and links to ski chalet holiday deals in Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta