- Urumqi Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group . . .
Urumqi has a dry climate all year round and the temperature differs largely between day and night even in the hottest months of July and August
- Urumqi Travel Guide: Attractions, History, Festivals
As the capital city of Xinjiang, Urumqi serves as the political, economic and cultural centers and is best known for Heavenly Lake and Tianshan Mountains
- Urumqi Weather | Xinjiang Travel
The temperature of Urumqi belongs to semi arid continental climate of middle temperate zone Urumqi has shorter spring and autumn; and longer winter and summer
- Urumqi Weather in December - China Travel Agency, Tour . . .
Urumqi Weather in December, including Urumqi Average Daily Temperature in December and Urumqi Average Daily Rainfall in December
- Urumqi Travel Guide, Explore the Ancient Silk Road
Urumqi travel information provides travelers information on Urumqi and the Silk Road, including places to see, trips, For more see Urumqi Weather
- Weather in Urumqi in April 2019, China: Temperature
Weather in Urumqi in April - Temperature, Rainfall Sunshine Check How Hot Sunny It Is Before You Book Your Next Holiday in 2019 to Urumqi, China
- Urumqi Weather Information and Seasonal Travel Guide
Urumqi belongs to the warm temperate zone continental drought climatic zone with a large differences between summer and winter, daytime and night May to October are the best time to visit Urumqi