- Turku - Wikipedia
Turku (Finnish pronunciation: ( listen); Swedish: Åbo ( listen)) is a city on the southwest coast of Finland at the mouth of the Aura River, in the region of Southwest Finland
- Public Transportation - Finland Tourism - Travel Finland
Public Transportation in Finland Your guide to public transport in Finland: Finnish rail and bus network Metros and Trams
- 10 fun things to do in Turku - Her Heartland Soul
Discover the must-see sights, eats, and things to do in Turku Finland's oldest city is teeming with history, charm, and sophistication Located roughly 2 5 hours from Helsinki, Turku is a city with something for everyone
- Overview Finland - Forecast maps - weather forecast
Last updated: Fr, 15 Jun, 08:15 BST Weather; UV index; Wind; Road; Water temperatures; Forecast
- Island Hopping by Bike Holiday, Travel, Tours and Cruises . . .
Island Hopping by Bike Holiday, itinerary and maps Baltic Travel Company Island Hopping by Bike holidays in Finland
- Finland Country Life in the Land of a Thousand Lakes . . .
Itinerary Day 01: Helsinki Arrival Arrive Helsinki and transfer on own to downtown hotel Finland's capital offers a wide variety of things to experience ranging from an array of architectural gems, art, design and cultural offerings to great shopping facilities
- Visit Turku | Visit Turku
Turun seudun virallinen matkailuopas, josta löydät kattavasti alueen nähtävyydet, aktiviteetit, majoituspalvelut ja ravintolat