- Tuggeranong Hyperdome reopens after building works
The Tuggeranong Hyperdome reopened about 1pm on Sunday, the shopping centre said on Facebook, citing unexpecteded delays in building works The centre announced plans to open late on Sunday while "significant" upgrade works took place It had earlier expected the works to be completed about 10am
- The Tuggeranong Hyperdome is no longer called the Hyperdome
Hyper-D was the place to be in the 90s, but from this week, the Hyperdome will be no more
- Lonely Planets third best city in travel | VisitCanberra
You read that right! Canberra has come third in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2018 list That’s the highest position any Australian city has ever placed in the 13 years of the awards
- weather sydney - australia - weatheronline
weather Sydney - Australia - WeatherOnline Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more
- News | Pedal Power ACT | Cycling membership and insurance
There will be roadworks on the Monaro Highway at Tuggeranong Creek in Theodore, starting Monday 18 June for approximately 4 weeks, due to a bridge strengthening project
- Canberra Holidays, Accommodation Things to See Do . . .
VisitCanberra has everything you need to plan your perfect Canberra getaway, from accommodation and attractions, to events and eating hotspots
- Things to do in Canberra - Whats on in Canberra . . .
WeekendNotes reviews fun and interesting things to do in Canberra, including many free events and activities covering culture, sport, and the great outdoors