- Trondheim - Wikipedia
Trondheim (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈtrɔnhæim]) (historically Kaupangen, Nidaros and Trondhjem) is a city and municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway It has a population of 193,501 (pr 4 kvartal 2017), and is the third most populous municipality in Norway, although the fourth largest urban area
- Trondheim 2018: Best of Trondheim, Norway Tourism . . .
Trondheim Tourism: TripAdvisor has 39,417 reviews of Trondheim Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Trondheim resource
- Trondheim Airport, Værnes - Wikipedia
Trondheim Airport, Værnes (Norwegian: Trondheim lufthavn, Værnes; IATA: TRD, ICAO: ENVA) is an international airport serving Trondheim, a city and municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- National and Local Weather Radar . . . - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel and weather com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage
- Seasons and climate in Norway | Weather and temperatures
Due to the temperate waters of the Gulf Stream, Norway has a much milder climate than other parts of the world at the same latitude, such as Alaska, Greenland, and Siberia
- Visit Norway - Official travel guide to Norway . . .
Plan your holiday in Norway with free guides and videos Learn about fjords, northern lights, midnight sun, where to stay, walking, fishing and more
- Weather in Norway: What to Expect During Your Visit
Planning a trip to Norway? Find out what the weather in Norway is like with this guide to its seasons and average temperatures so you'll know what to pack