- Trabzon - Wikipedia
Trabzon (Turkish pronunciation: [ˈtɾɑbzon]), historically known as Trebizond, is a city on the Black Sea coast of northeastern Turkey and the capital of Trabzon Province
- Plane skids off runway at Trabzon Airport in Turkey - bbc. com
The plane stopped with its nose nearly in the sea, but Pegasus Airlines said no passengers or crew were hurt
- WWI Centennial: Russians Capture Trabzon | Mental Floss
Erik Sass is covering the events of the war exactly 100 years after they happened This is the 232nd installment in the series APRIL 15, 1916: RUSSIANS CAPTURE TRABZON
- Climate of Turkey - Travel in Turkey, The Ultimate Travel . . .
What is the best time for traveling to Turkey Below a chart of the best time to travel is summarized based on climate(Swimming,Touring) and rates (High, Low season) You could contact our free assistance service to have more and specific information
- Turkey Home - Official Travel Guide of Turkey
Turkey Home portal homepage Turkey is Capital of history and tourism Explore regions of Turkey Explore destinations of Turkey and attractions in Turkey
- Is it Safe to Travel to Turkey? Turkish Travel Blog
Updated June 2015 - Is it safe to travel to Turkey? Should you cancel your visit or holiday because of Syria, ISIS and terrorism?
- Trebisonda - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre
Etimología Trabzon fue llamado en latín Trapezus, que es la latinización del griego antiguo Τραπεζοῦς (Trapezous) que fue el primer nombre conocido de la ciudad