- Tórshavn - Wikipedia
Tórshavn (Faroese: [ˈtʰɔuʂhaʊn]; lit 'Thor's harbour'; Danish: Thorshavn, pronounced [ˈtoɐ̯ˀshɑwˀn]) is the capital and largest town of the Faroe Islands
- 7 Tvøroyri - Tórshavn - SSL
Vehicles should be in the queue at least 15 min before departure Bookings in advance for vehicles is not possible The passenger gate closes 5 min before departure
- Discover the Faroe Islands with 62N - your travel agency . . .
Discover the Faroe Islands and let 62N plan your stay | 62N has more than 50 years experience arranging trips to the Faroe Islands Have a look at the variety of
- Faroe Islands: Is this the most remote road trip ever . . .
The guesthouse manager speaks to me over a crackly phone line, his voice a little manic He seems worried I might be angry with him Why? Well, his car’s broken
- The Faroe Islands - Iceland Travel
Travel to the Faroe Islands from Reykjavik, Iceland on this day tour around Torshavn, Vestmanna Cliffs, Grottoes, Kvivik, and Sandoy Book online
- Irish Weather Forecast - The Irish Times
Weather Forecast for Ireland brought to you by The Irish Times online Check weather in Ireland for today, tomorrow, the week and weekend
- The World Clock (extended version) - Time and Date
Search for a city's current time: Find current time, weather, sun, moon, and much more