- Nahampoana Reserve (Fort Dauphin) - 2018 All You Need to . . .
You no longer have to travel hours to the Berenty Reserve out west to see three species of lemurs read more
- Best time to visit Madagascar. Responsible travel guide to . . .
Best time to visit Madagascar Honest advice on the best time to visit Madagascar with details of when and when not go, weather and unmissable events through the year Learn more about the best time to visit Madagascar with our responsible travel guide
- SmarterTravel - Expert Travel Tips, Stories Timely . . .
SmarterTravel provides independent expert advice and unbiased reviews for the best travel deals, destinations, and money-saving travel tips that help feed your passion for seeing the world
- Things to do in Madagascar, all . . . - Travelling for Fun
Travelling for Fun Giving tips and itineraries for places all over the world on and off the beaten path
- Geography of Madagascar - Wikipedia
Madagascar is a large island in the Indian Ocean off the eastern coast of southern Africa, east of Mozambique It is the fourth largest island in the world The highest point is Maromokotro, in the Tsaratanana Massif region in the north of the island, at 2,876 metres (9,436 ft) The capital Antananarivo is in the Hauts Plateaux near the centre of the island
- Smartraveller. gov. au - Madagascar
Be informed Be prepared Our latest travel advice includes useful information on safety and security, local laws, entry and exit requirements, natural disasters, health and where to get help
- Mark Sissons | Travel Journalist
I am a Canadian travel journalist specializing in adventure travel and wildlife conservation My work appears in numerous major North American publications