- Tiberias - Wikipedia
Tiberias ( t aɪ ˈ b ɪər i ə s ; Hebrew: טְבֶרְיָה , Tverya, (help · info); Arabic: طبرية , Ṭabariyyah) is an Israeli city on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee
- Sea of Galilee (BiblePlaces. com)
Also known as Bahr Tubariya, Ginnosar, Lake of Galilee, Lake of Gennesaret, Lake of Gennesar, Sea of Chinnereth, Sea of Chinneroth, Sea of Kinnereth, Sea of Tiberias, Lake of Tiberias, Waters of Gennesaret, Yam Kinneret
- Distances between cities in Israel, Tel Aviv to Jerusalem . . .
See here our printable chart of distances between cities in Israel Distance between Tel Aviv to Jerusalem Jerusalem to Dead Sea
- It’s Watermelon Season - discipleshiptravel. com
Some of the links presented at this website, including blog posts, Tweets, and articles are “affiliate links ” If you click on the link and purchase a linked item, I will receive an affiliate commission
- Noseworthy Travel Tours · The Best of Israel 2018 with . . .
The Best of Israel 2018 with Dr Michael Evans
- 70th Anniversary Prophetic Homecoming VOE Main Israel Tour . . .
70th Anniversary Prophetic Homecoming VOE Main Israel Tour 2018 with Perry Stone
- Israel Holiday Packages | Inspirations Travel and Tours
Israel holidays packaged to meet your interests and expectations by Inspirations Travel and Tours, a specialist Tour Operator for travel to Israel