- Long Island weather: Two to three inches of snow overnight . . .
Long Island will get yet another round of snow — this time about 2 to 3 inches — overnight and into Thursday as another low pressure system drifts through the region, the National Weather
- Staten Island, NY Weather Forecast, Radar News - silive. com
Staten Island Local Weather Center Get the Current Weather in Staten Island, Weather Forecast, Radar and the latest weather news in Staten Island Get NY weather more at SILive com
- Long Island weather: Long duration event over two days . . .
Long Island is in for a "long duration weather event" that starts Thursday morning and will bring almost 40 hours of snow, sleet and and a glaze of ice, the National Weather Service said "A widesprea
- P. E. I. weather, travel updates for Thursday, Feb. 18 . . .
Weather It will be mostly sunny across the province Thursday with northwest winds gusting to 50 km h With the wind chill it will feel like -16 C P E I forecast for Feb 18-24, 2021
- Long Island Weather: Latest Snow Total Estimates, Storm . . .
Long Island Weather: Latest Snow Total Estimates, Storm Timeline - Sachem, NY - See the latest town-by-town snow estimates and when we can expect it to begin falling
- Heres what to expect from Thursdays weather forecast . . .
Thursday will feature some early light snow ahead of a plunge in temperatures by Friday Forecasters are calling for ocean effect snow showers across coastal locations Thursday morning, especially
- GoLocalProv | National Weather Service Issues Winter Storm . . .
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Watch for most of southern New England, forecasting four to eight inches of snow accumulation possible starting Thursday