- Current Local Time in Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Time and Date
Current local time in Uzbekistan – Tashkent Get Tashkent's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Tashkent's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Tashkent - Wikipedia
Tashkent ( ˌ t æ ʃ ˈ k ɛ n t ; Uzbek: Toshkent, Тошкент, تاشكېنت, [tɒʃˈkent]; Russian: Ташкент, [tɐʂˈkʲɛnt]) is the capital and largest city of Uzbekistan, as well as the most populated city in ex-Soviet Central Asia (though the larger urban centers of Urumqi in China and Kabul in Afghanistan lie well within the geographic region of Central Asia) with a
- Khoja Akhrar Vali Juma Mosque - Private Tours and Travel . . .
Khoja Akhrar Vali Mosque - the most ancient Juma Mosque in Tashkent Information about mosque, history, photos
- ORIENT VOYAGES: Your incoming travel agency in Uzbekistan . . .
Orient Voyages Tour Orient Uzbekistan Samarkand Bukhara Khiva Shakhrisabz Ferghana Valley Tashkent travel trip Central Asia tours to Uzbekistan from Europe
- Request: Tashkent Evening City Tour - Advantour
If you have a spare evening, use it to explore Tashkent Visit the new white mosque, Minor Mosque, walk through the local version of Broadway, visit Amir Timur Square, and more, in just a couple hours in the evening
- Kyrgyzstan - Uzbekistan Tour | Kalpak Travel
Kyrgyzstan - Uzbekistan Tour follows the footsteps of the Kyrgyz Nomads and Silk Road traders Travel the Best Central Asian Countries
- What to know before you go to Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Know the rules As of 2019, visa-free travel for up to 30 days is possible for citizens of 46 countries, including most of Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand