- Tampere Weather - Tampere, Pirkanmaa Forecast - Tripadvisor
Please take this into account when making your travel plans The climate in Tampere is temperate, which means that the city experiences four, distinct season changes Although it can be visited throughout the year, the summer months are much more comfortable to visit during than the winter months
- Tampere, Finland Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Tampere, Finland - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Tampere, Pirkanmaa, Finland Three Day Weather Forecast . . .
Get your 3-Day weather forecast for Tampere, Pirkanmaa, Finland Hi Low, RealFeel, precip, radar, everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend!
- Tampere climate: average weather . . . - Climates to Travel
The climate of Tampere is cold continental, with freezing winters and mild summers The city is located in the south-west of Finland The white nights occur from 7 May to 7 August The average temperature of the coldest month (February) is of -7 1 °C (19 °F), that of the warmest month (July) is of 17 °C (63 °F) In January 1987, the temperature dropped to -36 °C (-33 °F), while in summer, it reached 32 5 °C (90 5 °F) in July 2010
- The Best Time to Visit Tampere, Finland for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Tampere for ideal weather are June 4th to September 16th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details Find a Hotel Here
- Tampere, Finland Weather Conditions | Weather Underground
Tampere Weather Forecasts Weather Underground provides local long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical weather conditions for the Tampere area
- Tampere, Pirkanmaa, Finland Monthly Weather | AccuWeather
Get the monthly weather forecast for Tampere, Pirkanmaa, Finland, including daily high low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead