- Supermaritime Group - Accra - Tema - Takoradi
Africa - Ghana - Tema Tema port, the largest port in Ghana lies at the gulf of Guinea about 30 km’s East of the capital Accra and is Africa’s largest man made port
- Ghana Map Geography of Ghana Map of Ghana - Worldatlas. com
Printable map of Ghana and info and links to Ghana facts, famous natives, landforms, latitude, longitude, maps, symbols, timeline and weather - by worldatlas com
- Ghana Vacations, Ghana Vacation Packages, Ghana Package . . .
Your resource for Ghana Tours Travel Travel with the Ghana Experts - go for the real Africa Experience!
- Ghana SchoolsNet - Ghana Education News And Information . . .
Resource for Ghana Education News,Public and Private schools,College,secondary,senior high school ,universities,polytechnics
- West Africa - Backpacking travel advice gt; Ghana, Gambia . . .
West Africa There is more to West Africa than we can ever cover here It is not easy to travel and often poor value for money in the midst of utter-poverty
- 15 Best CIties To Live in Africa - Travelstart
Here are the 15 best cities to live in Africa These cities have the warmth of African friendliness and hospitality
- Kumasi - Wikipedia
Kumasi (historically spelled Comassie or Coomassie and usually spelled Kumase in Twi) is a city in Ashanti Region, and is among the largest metropolitan areas in Ghana