- Taiyuan - Wikipedia
Taiyuan (Chinese: 太原; pinyin: Tàiyuán [tʰâi ɥɛ̌n], also known as Bīng (并), Jìnyáng (晋阳)) is the capital and largest city of Shanxi province in
- Taiyuan - Wikitravel
Taiyuan (太原; Tàiyuán) is the capital of Shanxi Province and a common stopover between Wu Tai Shan and Pingyao
- China Weather - AccuWeather. com
Get the China weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather com
- Beijing Climate: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and . . .
Beijing Climate and Beijing Weather: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and Travel Tips offered by Beijing based China tour operator and China travel agency
- Top China Travel Destinations, Top Tourist Destinations in . . .
China Travel Destination offers travel information of the most famous tourist cities and top tourist destinations as useful city guide books in your China city tours
- Guangzhou map and travel guide - Map of China
Guangzhou - capital city of Guangdong Province Lying to the South China Sea, Guangzhou is located on the Pearl River Delta at 113° 17
- The World Clock (extended version) - Time and Date
Search for a city's current time: Find current time, weather, sun, moon, and much more