- Taiyuan Travel Guide: Attractions, City Map, History, Tours
Taiyuan, capital of Shanxi Province, has 2500 years’ history and now is an industrial city and the provincial transportation hub, with rich cultural relics
- Taiyuan - Wikipedia
Taiyuan (Chinese: 太原; pinyin: Tàiyuán [tʰâi ɥɛ̌n], also known as Bīng (并), Jìnyáng (晋阳)) is the capital and largest city of Shanxi province in China It is one of the main manufacturing bases of China Throughout its long history, Taiyuan was the capital or provisional capital of many dynasties in China, hence the name Lóngchéng (龙城; Dragon City)
- China Weather: Major City Climate with Weather Forecast, Maps
Introduction of China climate on precipitation and monsoon, as well as China weather forecast for cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Guilin and more
- China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Plan your travel to China using Weatherbase's weather averages and normals
- Beijing Climate: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and . . .
Beijing Climate and Beijing Weather: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and Travel Tips offered by Beijing based China tour operator and China travel agency
- Destinations starting with T - Holiday Weather, Travel . . .
Destinations Starting with T Find Vacation Places, Towns, Resorts, Islands, Regions Countries Beginning with the Letter 'T'
- Weather in China - Time and Date
Current weather in China, with temperatures in 92 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country