- Taif - Wikipedia
Ethnography The inhabitants of Ta'if are largely made up of Saudi Arabian tribes There are also significant foreign populations of expats, primarily from Asia, Turkey, and other Arab countries that are also present in Ta'if
- Taif City Profile, Saudi Arabia - The Saudi Network
Geography History Culture Islamic History Agriculture Archaeology Modern Developments Places of Interest The Local Scene Introduction Over the Hada Mountains above Mecca and on the eastern slopes of the Al-Sarawat mountains, lies The City of Taif, the cool and green Summer Capital located in the western part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Destinations starting with T - Holiday Weather, Travel . . .
Destinations Starting with T Find Vacation Places, Towns, Resorts, Islands, Regions Countries Beginning with the Letter 'T'
- Weather for Medina, Saudi Arabia - Time and Date
Current weather in Medina and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Weather for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Time and Date
Current weather in Jeddah and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- The Six: Where to find Winter Wonderland in the Middle . . .
Snow? In the Middle East? Yes, it does happen! Here are six places where you can find snow in the region this winter Ifrane Ifrane is a resort town in Morocco’s Middle Atlas area and it’s the
- Exploring Kuching, Sarawak’s culturally cosmopolitan . . .
Today, Sarawak’s cosmopolitan capital Kuching is a stew of ethnicities broadly split between the large Malay and Chinese communities, and the native Iban, Bidayuh and other indigenous people