- Tagaytay Hotels, Philippines: Great savings and real reviews
Great discounts on Tagaytay hotels, Philippines BOOK NOW, PAY LATER for many hotels Photos and real guest reviews to help you choose the best deal
- TAGAYTAY CITY | Travel Guide + Itinerary + Budget | Lakad . . .
Tagaytay City is located fifty-five kilometers south of Metro Manila It is easily accessible by air-conditioned public transportations via buses and vans from city terminals around Metro Manila
- Hiking Taal Volcano | Day Tours from Manila, Philippines
Filipino Travel Center offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity to trek Taal Volcano, the smallest active volcano in the world One of the most visited tourist spots in the philippines, this geological wonder is actually a volcano within a lake within a volcano
- Have Some: 15 Things to do While on a Tagaytay Daytrip . . .
But let's face it, there aren't that much to do in Tagaytay except for trekking, eating, and enjoying the cool weather So the challenge is to come up with an itinerary that would maximize our time and budget
- Cavite Travel Guide | Tourism Philippines
Cavite is the historical capital of the Philippines and the closest province south of Manila With its balanced mix of urbanity, natural beauty and history it is considered as the most accessible vacation getaway and refuge for those seeking a quiet life far from the bustling Manila metropolis
- 15 Best Things to Do in Tagaytay City (the Philippines . . .
Taal Volcano and Lake are the pride and joy of Tagaytay City With 33 eruptions, it’s the second most active volcano in the Philippines It’s signature is a huge cratered mouth and hilly sides that spill out into the Lake
- Wedding Receptions at Ville Sommet in Tagaytay - Weddings . . .
Tagaytay City and its environs have always been ideal as venues for weekend getaways, corporate events, and of course, weddings and wedding receptions