- TAGAYTAY CITY | Travel Guide + Itinerary + Budget | Lakad . . .
Tagaytay tourists wouldn’t run out of places to eat while in the city, their main specialty being bulalo A hot bowl fits the area’s cool weather quite well
- How to go there in Tagaytay: Land Travel | Tourrista
Tagaytay's primary tourist attraction is Taal Volcano, the smallest volcano in the world, besides its cold weather that appeals to Manila denizens escaping the searing summer sun
- Hiking Taal Volcano | Day Tours from Manila, Philippines
A day trip organised by Filipino Travel to trek Taal Volcano An all inclusive trip with private pick up drop off, air-conditioned transfers local guide
- Tagaytay Ridge | Manila Tours | Manila City Tour
The “Tagaytay Ride Tour” is an excellent tour that offers beautiful countryside scenery as we travel 2 5 hours south of Manila to “Tagaytay Ridge” which is located 2,250 feet above sea level and offers plenty of fresh air, wonderful panoramic views of the “Taal Volcano” and “Taal Lake”, weather permitting
- The 10 restaurants you should try in Tagaytay - Eats Now . . .
As you escape the heat of the metro and head down South to Tagaytay, make sure you drop by these 10 must-try restaurants
- Cavite Travel Guide | Tourism Philippines
Cavite is the historical capital of the Philippines and the closest province south of Manila With its balanced mix of urbanity, natural beauty and history it is considered as the most accessible vacation getaway and refuge for those seeking a quiet life far from the bustling Manila metropolis
- WOW Philippines Travel Agency - Official Website
WOW Philippines Travel Agency in Ortigas Center, Metro-Manila specializing in vacation packages, Hotel and Resort Reservations, and Flights to Boracay, Palawan, Bohol, Puerto Galera and over 100 other destinations