- Suzhou Weather - China Tour Guide
The best time to travel is April to October, when the trees and flowers of this garden city are green and in full bloom Nevertheless, Suzhou is an excellent destination throughout the year as winters are mild
- The Top 10 Facts About Suzhou for Tourists - ChinaHighlights
Tourists to Suzhou mainly like the extensive gardens and the water towns It is one of the wealthiest cities and has been known for its high culture, academic excellence, and wealth for many generations
- Suzhous Wedding Gown Street | Speaking of China
Are you engaged in China? Consider a visit to Suzhou’s Wedding Gown Street, where bridal beauty of your dreams is a bargain My tailor-made dress, pictured above, cost only 400 RMB, including a bridal veil and gloves
- Suzhou Attractions, Attractions in Suzhou, Suzhou Attraction
Suzhou has managed to maintain much of a traditional Chinese look and many parts of the old downtown area are beautiful And the famous scenic spots like the Tiger Hill, Hanshan Temple are interspersing around
- China Weather - China Travel Agency, Small Group Private . . .
Introduction of China climate on precipitation and monsoon, as well as China weather forecast for cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Guilin and more
- Essential of China Orient - 9 Days | Travel Asia
Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou and ShanghaiEmbark on a cruise down the majestic Yangtze River followed by experiencing China’s magnificent cities Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou Shanghai for 9 unforgettable days!
- Weather in China - Time and Date
Current weather in China, with temperatures in 92 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country