- Surigao del Sur - Wikipedia
Surigao del Sur (Surigaonon Tandaganon: Probinsya nan Surigao del Sur; Cebuano: Habagatang Surigao) is a province in the Philippines located in the Caraga region in Mindanao
- Ferry Timetable between Siargao Island Surigao City . . .
There are many ferries that travel between Surigao City and Siargao Island The Montenegro, Britphil, Fortune Angel, LQP and more Here are the schedules
- Basyang weakens after pounding Surigao | ABS-CBN News
Tropical storm Basyang (international name: Sanba) weakened after it slammed into Cortes town in Surigao del Sur province on Tuesday, the state weather bureau said
- Bislig - Wikipedia
Bislig, officially the City of Bislig, and often referred to as Bislig City, is a 3rd class city in the province of Surigao del Sur, Philippines According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 94,535 people
- Philippine Island Destinations | WOW Philippines Travel Agency
CLICK HERE to see hundreds of Philippine Island destinations by WOW Philippines Travel Agency
- Siargao Island Travel Guide | Tourism Philippines
Siargao Island is the premier surfing destination in the Philippines nestled in the pristine and preserved backdrop of the Surigao del Norte paradise Fed by the mighty waves of the Pacific Ocean, this island presents itself as the Philippine alternative to Oahu and Tahiti
- Local Weather | Patricks on the Beach Resort, Restaurant . . .
Patrick's on the Beach Resort, Restaurant Hotel (Siargao Island, Philippines) HOME; ABOUT US; AMENITIES; ACCOMMODATION; PROMO; DINING; RENTALS; GALLERY; BOOK NOW; CONTACT US