- The Wandering Juan: Travel Guide to Surigao del Sur . . .
Travel guide to Surigao del Sur, Hinatuan Enchanted River and Tinuy-an Falls
- Ferry Timetable between Siargao Island Surigao City . . .
There are many ferries that travel between Surigao City and Siargao Island The Montenegro, Britphil, Fortune Angel, LQP and more Here are the schedules
- Basyang weakens after pounding Surigao | ABS-CBN News
Tropical storm Basyang (international name: Sanba) weakened after it slammed into Cortes town in Surigao del Sur province on Tuesday, the state weather bureau said
- Bislig - Wikipedia
Bislig, officially the City of Bislig, and often referred to as Bislig City, is a 3rd class city in the province of Surigao del Sur, Philippines According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 94,535 people
- A Guide on Butuan - Surigao - Siargao - Bucas Grande . . .
Another option is to fly or ride a ship vessel from Manila to Surigao Hire a tricycle right outside the airport to the port And hop on a boat that will get you to Siargao
- Siargao Island Travel Guide | Tourism Philippines
Siargao Island is the premier surfing destination in the Philippines nestled in the pristine and preserved backdrop of the Surigao del Norte paradise
- Philippine Island Destinations | WOW Philippines Travel Agency
CLICK HERE to see hundreds of Philippine Island destinations by WOW Philippines Travel Agency