- Surabaya - Wikipedia
Surabaya (Indonesian pronunciation: ) (formerly Dutch: Soerabaia and later Surabaja) is a port city and the capital of East Java (Jawa Timur) province of Indonesia It is one of the earliest port cities in Southeast Asia
- Sheraton Surabaya Hotel Towers l 5 Star Hotel Surabaya
Sheraton Surabaya Hotel Towers is a Five Star Hotel with Perfectly situated in the heart of Surabaya and direct access to Tunjungan Plaza Mall
- Surabaya church attacks: One family responsible, police . . .
A family of six, including a nine-year-old girl, were behind a wave of blasts targeting three churches in Indonesia's second city of Surabaya, police say At least 13 people died in Sunday's bombings, which the Islamic State group has claimed The mother and two daughters blew themselves up at one
- Surabaya attacks: Family of five bomb Indonesia police . . .
Surabaya police HQ comes under attack one day after deadly church bombings in the city
- Guide to Hiking Mount Bromo, East Java | Indonesia Travel . . .
Mount Bromo is the most iconic and the most hiked mountain in Indonesia After an easy hike, travelers are awarded a breathtaking landscape during the sunrise
- Surabaya - 10 Unforgettable Memories on the way to a Live . . .
We went off the beaten path to Surabaya, the gateway to East Java's natural wonders Here are our 10 greatest memories on our road trip to a live volcano
- Indonesia attacks: Three families were behind the ISIS . . .
Surabaya, Indonesia (CNN)A spate of deadly, ISIS-inspired bombings that rocked Indonesia's second-largest city in 24 hours were carried out by three families -- including their young children -- who targeted churches and the police, authorities said In the latest attack on Monday morning, a family