- St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador - Wikipedia
St John's is the capital and largest city in Newfoundland and Labrador It is on the eastern tip of the Avalon Peninsula on the large Canadian island, Newfoundland The city spans 446 04 square kilometres (172 22 sq mi) and is North America's easternmost city
- St. Johns - Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
St John's is the oldest and most easterly city in North America, and Newfoundland and Labrador’s capital A vibrant, historic, colourful, and contemporary city – 500 years young
- St. Johns, Newfoundland - Travel to Canada
Climb steep streets with names like Hill ‘o Chips lined in colourful shoulder-to-shoulder clapboard houses in North America’s oldest city overlooking a harbour fresh with the scent of the ocean
- St. Johns July Weather 2018 - AccuWeather Forecast for . . .
Get St John's, Canada typical July Weather including average and record temperatures from AccuWeather com
- Festivals Events - Destination St. Johns | Newfoundland . . .
No matter the time of year, there’s always something exciting going on in and around St John’s
- Venues - Destination St. Johns | Newfoundland Destination . . .
Whatever the event you’re planning, St John’s has a place perfect for you Big or small, indoors or outdoors, fully catered or just a carafe of coffee, you’ll
- Hike Newfoundland | St. Johns Hiking Tour | Active . . .
A multi day Newfoundland hiking tour along the East Coast Trail and footpaths near Trinity