- Songkhla climate: average weather . . . - Climates to Travel
In Songkhla (or Singgora), a city in southern Thailand, the climate is tropical, hot and humid all year round, with a rainy season due to the monsoon, which lasts from May to January, but has a pronounced peak between October and December, ie in the period of the "retreating monsoon", while from June to September, and usually also in January, the rains are not too abundant
- Travel Weather Forecast for Songkhla, Thailand
Songkhla travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Songkhla, Thailand keeps your trip moving
- Songkhla, Thailand Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Songkhla, Thailand - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Songkhla Weather - Local Weather from AccuWeather. com
Get the Songkhla weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos for Songkhla, Thailand from AccuWeather com
- The Best Time to Visit Songkhla, Thailand for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Songkhla for ideal weather are January 22nd to March 18th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details Weather in Songkhla Temperature Average temperatures in Songkhla vary barely at all
- Songkhla Travel Guide, Tourism, Weather, How to Reach . . .
Songkhla travel guide, tourism, weather information, how to reach, route map, photos reviews of Songkhla by travellers on Tripoto
- Songkhla Weather Forecast, Songkhla, Thailand | 10 Day . . .
Weekly Weather Report for Songkhla, Thailand Looking at the weather in Songkhla, Thailand over the next 7 days, the maximum temperature will be 33℃ (or 91℉) on Tuesday 14 th May at around 1 pm In the same week the minimum temperature will be 27℃ (or 80℉) on Saturday 18 th May at around 4 am