- John Singleton Copley - Wikipedia
John Singleton Copley RA (1738 – September 9, 1815) was an Anglo-American painter, active in both colonial America and England He was probably born in Boston, Massachusetts, to Richard and Mary Singleton Copley, both Anglo-Irish
- John Singleton Mosby, 1833-1916. The Memoirs of Colonel . . .
The memoirs of Colonel John S Mosby, by John Singleton Mosby, 1833-1916
- John Singleton cashes in with Sydney airport billboards sale
Advertising magnate John Singleton and property developer Robert Whyte are set to reap upwards of $60 million from the sale of 17 billboards at the Sydney airport precinct
- Biggest Weekend - The Biggest Weekend: Swansea - BBC
Tickets to The Biggest Weekend in Swansea are now ::SOLD OUT:: The countdown is on for the most exciting live music event of the Summer, as BBC Music and Radio 1 join forces to bring two days of spectacular performances to Singleton Park We can now reveal the latest star names who'll be joining us
- Twenty years ago Liane Singleton was beaten to death and . . .
Twenty years ago Liane Singleton was beaten to death and her mutilated body dumped in a bin - in a matter of weeks her killer could be released
- Travel Australia Guide | Tourist info for Travel to . . .
Australia travel information with details on Australia attractions, places to visits, best Australia tours and accommodation on the official Australia eGuide for tourism Australia
- Ant Veals GreatWeather for UK weather forecasts . . .
Containing a diverse range of over 1400 weather web links for anyone interested in the UK weather