- Indigenous Weather Knowledge - Nyoongar - Djeran
Djeran - Ant season (season of the adulthood) April - May Djeran season at last sees a break in the really hot weather A key indicator of the change of season is the cool nights that once again bring a dewy presence for us to discover in the early mornings
- Indigenous Weather Knowledge - Bureau of Meteorology
The Indigenous meteorology of Australia, knowledge on weather, calendars and climate
- 25 Awesome Things To Do In Denmark With Kids - Stash Coffee
25 Awesome Things To Do In Denmark With Kids The home of Stash Coffee is Denmark – a small and vibrant town on the south coast of Western Australia between the forest and the sea
- Canberra Centenary Trail - Environment, Planning and . . .
This video follows cyclists riding along some sections of the Canberra Centenary trail The cyclists ride past different Canberra scenery The Centenary Trail is:
- Bush Fire Household Assessment Tool - NSW Rural Fire Service
Welcome to the NSW Rural Fire Service Bush Fire Household Assessment Tool This tool is designed to help you make an informed decision when making your bush fire survival plan, such as whether you will leave early, or stay with your property and defend it
- National parks of the Northern Rivers NSW, New South Wales . . .
National parks of northern NSW and Gold Coast SE QLD, Australia Brief descriptions with links to additional information Border Ranges, Wollumbin Mount Warning, Nightcap, Broadwater, Bundjalung, Burleigh Heads, Cape Byron SCA, Cape Byron Marine Park, David Fleay Wildlife Park, Lamington, Mount Barney, Mount Jerusalem, Richmond Range