- Shantou - Wikipedia
Shantou, formerly romanized as Swatow and sometimes known as Santow, is a prefecture-level city on the eastern coast of Guangdong, China, with a total population of 5,391,028 as of 2010 and an administrative area of 2,064 square kilometres (797 sq mi)
- 25 Things to Do in Shantou (China) - The Crazy Tourist
Thanks to its wide, accessible port, Shantou was once one of most economically important cities in China, doing brisk business with traders from across the world
- Shenzhen China Map, Maps of Shenzhen - over 3000 Travel . . .
Shenzhen Map | Maps of Shenzhen, a great information resource for Shenzhen travellers, showing its location, links with hotspots, Shenzhen roads map, weather character
- Hong Kong Travel Information | Hong Kong Travel Tips . . .
Travel information, find valuable information on local visa requirements, currency and weather, when planning to travel to Hong Kong be it for business or leisure purposes
- Weather | South China Morning Post
Weather forecast from around the world HK Forecasts Provided By Hong Kong Observatory Non HK Forecasts Provided by World Meteorological Organisation
- Hotel in Shantou | Sheraton Shantou Hotel
Experience a world class Shantou hotel when you book with Starwood at Sheraton Shantou Hotel Receive our best rates guaranteed plus complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG members
- Hello Holidays - Travel Company Malaysia | Affordable Tour . . .
We Make Your Travel Happier 7Days 6 Nights Japan Tohoku【Sakura】 Niko Tokyo -All Nippon Airline Famous Hot Spring Beautiful Scenery Matsushima Ginzan Onsen Railway Kairaku-en Day 1 Kuala Lumpur