- Shanghai Weather, Shanghai Climate Best Time to Visit
Weather: Spring is from March to May Temperatures climb from cool to warm It is a good time for traveling in Shanghai The weather feels comfortable with the average temperature at around 15 °C (59 °F)
- Travel Weather Forecast for Shanghai, China
Shanghai travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Shanghai, China keeps your trip moving
- Shanghai Weather: 7-Day Forecast, Best Time to Visit . . .
Shanghai weather is generally mild and moist, with four distinctive seasons - a pleasant warm spring, a hot rainy summer, a comfortable cool autumn, and an overcast cold winter The weather of Shanghai in July and August is the hottest, with more than 10 days' high temperatures above 35 C (95 F
- Shanghai, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Shanghai, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Shanghai Weather And Forecast, Best Time To Visit Shanghai
The less pleasant weather means that this is the low tourist season in Shanghai, so travel and accommodation expenses will generally be lower Mind you, if Chinese New Year happens to fall in late January, transport will be afflicted by the annual “spring rush”
- Best Times to Visit Shanghai | U. S. News Travel
The rising temps of spring offer a short sweet spot for travel, as long as you avoid the public holidays Note that Shanghai is a business-centric city, so hotel rates usually drop over the weekends
- Shanghai Travel China: Facts, Attractions, City Map . . .
Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China Also it is a popular travel