- Shanghai Weather: 7-Day Forecast, Best Time to Visit . . .
Shanghai weather is generally mild and moist, with four distinctive seasons - a pleasant warm spring, a hot rainy summer, a comfortable cool autumn, and an overcast cold winter The weather of Shanghai in July and August is the hottest, with more than 10 days' high temperatures above 35 C (95 F
- Shanghai Travel Guide - Vacation Tourism | Travel + Leisure
Visit Shanghai for an unforgettable adventure Discover the best hotels, restaurants and things to do with this highly curated Shanghai travel guide
- Weather for Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China
Current weather in Shanghai and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Intellicast - Shanghai Weather Report in China
Universal Time: Sunday, 09 Dec 2018, 02:45 Send this page to a friend Your Name:
- Shanghai Travel Guide: Things to Do, Attractions, City . . .
Shanghai has a long history as a gateway to China on the Yangtze River Delta It is the largest economic and trade center in China, and one of China's cultural centers Shanghai's colonial past is retained in the Bund and cosmopolitan air Shanghai is at the front line of China's economic development
- Shanghai, China 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather . . .
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Shanghai, China with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather com
- Shanghai Weather Forecast, Shanghai, China | 10 Day . . .
HOLIDAY WEATHER Shanghai Humid and Subtropical Shanghai is known for hot and humid summers, but surprisingly its winters can be bitterly cold The city is also vulnerable to typhoons in the summer and autumn, although these usually pass without causing major damage